• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiewa River

At the Arboretum beside the Bogong power station

Comment

G'day mate

Two delightful images showing our hi-country streams - and making me suffer withdrawal issues coz I'm not there at the moment!

cc for #1 if I may .... .any chance of zapping the stick from the waters in the centre of the pic?
      Phil

Comment

• K1W1
        K1W1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. At the time I contemplated whether the water was deeper than the top of my boots and figured I didn't want cold wet feet for the day. Content aware fill in PS would probably work easily if I actually wanted to do something with the shot.

Beautiful shots with good handling of exposure for mixed sun and shade. I particularly the effect of the light and shade on the water and rocks in the first. The second has a great feeling of calm.

I think the second would be improved if it was darkened just a little, but it does depend on personal taste.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• K1W1
        K1W1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ta. I do actually have a graduated ND for that that camera I could I have have used. I might have a play in LR or Color Efex Pro.

G'day K1W1

Mods may or may not make it better ...................... what will only work with me IS GETTING THERE MYSELF ! ! ! !
      Oh- life's a bugga when you're stuck at home

Phil

Comment

Working...
      X