No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen better days

G'day all

One of many old houses we see on our travels - this one in the village of Longwood, near Euroa in Vic

[exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/200s x F4,0; ISO-100; lens at 2x zoom

As always, feedback welcome
    Phil

Nice work Phil. I love these old buidings. Probably listed as a bargain 3x1, peaceful semi rural setting, close to shops and amenities in a well sought after area - large wrap around verandah, double front entry, high ceilings, large windows. Ideal for a small family looking to put their stamp on something special. Just needs a lick of paint.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Looking for energetic handyman as a new owner. Obviously must enjoy a bit of renovation. I would not be looking forward to putting in propper footings Interesting individual building though and it deserves to be seen.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

G'day fellas

you each must have apprenticed in the Real Estate industry before seeing the light !!

Phil

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          Back in the day, I did a lot of renovation work on my homes and I guess it doesn't stop. Always something to do as well as helping others. In my current home of just over 20 years, I did a lot of cabinetry to get it finished, kitchen, office laundry etc and my pride and joy being the cocktail bar (called The Jade Room), which has seen many functions over the years.
      Working...
      X