Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday in the city........ in colour.

Isac requested to see my B/W Sunday in the city images in colour, so here they are.

#1 Evan Walker Bridge.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Evan Walker Bridge (colour).jpg
Views:	52
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	503051

#2 The 'G'

Name:	The G (colour).jpg
Views:	48
Size:	244.4 KB
ID:	503052

#3 City skyline

Name:	Skyline (colour).jpg
Views:	43
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	503053

#4 Seafarers Bridge.

Name:	Seafarers Bridge (colour).jpg
Views:	43
Size:	249.2 KB
ID:	503054

#5 Evan walker Bridge minus the filters. Note the people crossing the bridge.

Name:	EW Bridge.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	270.7 KB
ID:	503055

My Gear

Lovely work mate. Those colours are fabulous! To me the people walking about aren't that much of an issue, because they are so small in the images but I see where you're coming from and It's still nice to have them gone though. Still nice to have them gone though. There's a guy in our Perth Photography Group who takes stunning architectural images of Perth buildings and he gives them a great look by dropping the blues and cyans to darken the sky, which highlights the buildings and makes them pop. Here's the settings I used on your #1 pic to give it that type of look,with just a B&W adjustment layer.

Name:	SH_1439.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	503062
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      I gave these settings a try and the result was pretty speccy. Thanks for posting.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers mate. The BW adjustment in PS has improved out of sight and is very powerful. Couple it with ACR and it gives you more options when using the Texture, Clarity and Dehaze sliders.

I prefer the b/w to be honest....

I am finding these colour versions a bit warm. The photos are lovely though..:-)

Comment

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      These are pretty much SOOC Mark, so no processing done on them.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      I did an"Auto Curves" on #1 and it completely changed the colours to more realistic.

They do look a bit yellow John, although not unattractive, even if SOOC, still a very nice set.

I prefer the B&W images - something about the added level of abstraction from reality emphasizes the shapes. I think #3 is the exception where the colour version appeals to me as much as the B&W
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
    X