Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracing early morning jaunt

Davo (my eldest son) and I decided it was time to get the big HD's out and go for a bracing early morning ride through the Sunshine Coast hinterland and yes, it was chilly with open faced helmets.

Being old school (well, just old haha) I'm into chrome and shiny things, being young he prefers everything black, but we both agree on our brand choice. I've tried a bit of B&W but it's hard with iPhone pics because I don't carry the camera when I'm riding.

Early monring ride by LJG_Images, on Flickr

Early morning ride by LJG_Images, on Flickr

Early morning ride by LJG_Images, on Flickr
    Lloyd
    Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
    Flickr
    Smugmug

Oh very very nice!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

I was thinking I might get a Vespa to go to the shops....

Now look what you've done

I've always been a BMW fan - but I could turn for one of these. (do they come with handle bar baskets and helmet lockers?)
      Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Thanks Mick. Yes Alan, BMW's are very nice, especially if you like long distance touring, but I prefer the low revving torque of the HD engines, more so if you open up the breathing, change the cams and fit a tuner. Mine would pull stumps out of the ground. Forget the Vespa mate hahaha
        Lloyd
        Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
        Flickr
        Smugmug

Comment

Working...
        X