No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why they are named Fantails

Rufous Fantail again. This one had too many leaves in front of it and I wasn't going to use it, but it cleaned up more or less OK if you don't look too closely

Click image for larger version

Name:	20241011_Eagleby_Wetlands_0043-Edit.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	510138
    Alan W

My Gallery

Cute little bird. Makes you wonder why evolution ok'ed that tail? Picture shows the bird quite well but the tail looks as if it was put on later with the fuzzy bits before.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• wigz
      wigz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they are pretty little birds. I'll have to try cleaning it up with a bit more care but I'm not confident on this one.

Lovely little bird Alan. I only have photos of the grey fantails so it's nice to see their coloured cousins.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• wigz
      wigz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Isac. They look really good if you can get them with the tail displayed. They never stay still for long.

A lot of clutter on this one though, and I was a bit rushed when trying to fix it. I will try again later but I'm not sure it can be saved.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Anything's possible Alan

I can't really see any leaf clearance, you have done that well. Anyway, I do like a bit of the natural environment in the photo, and accept that sometimes you get a leaf of blade of grass in the wrong place... A great photo...

Comment

• wigz
      wigz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mark. The small size on the forum hides a lot of issues.

Quite the display. Nice shot.
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

• wigz
      wigz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks David, surprisingly it came closer and presented its tail for me, doesn't happen often.
Working...
X