No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal birds on show...:)

Spitfire, Tiger Moth and a T-6G Havard...

Beautiful shots of those metallic birds.
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

Nice photos. I think the Tiger Moth landing (?) is my favourite.
      You did remind me to look up the history of the dual seat Spitfires. I wasn't sure whether they were original or later day rebuilds. It turns out that there were plans to build dual seat Spitfires as trainers from very early in WW2 and the two used today are late war production aircraft.

Comment

Thanks both. If you look closely, this Spitfire has two kills to its credit. Thus, I assume it has been converted. It is quite a lump of an aircraft, built for speed and could take a bit of punishment by the looks...

Comment

Wonderful images Mark. Well presented in your slideshow with some variations in the transitions. I even liked the well chosen music! What software did you use to put it together?
          I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
          My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
          Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

DaVinci Resolve. Free to use too.

There is a little learning curve, but once the basics are learnt, a very powerful programme/

What I particularly like about it, is its ability to stabilize your video, and colour correction. Neither of which i have used in this slide show...

Thanks for comments...

Comment

Thanks Mark, I'll haver a play with DR and see what I can come up with. I usually use Movie Maker form Microsoft. Very easy to use. I still use the version from 2012! Still works fine.
              Here's some samples I've done:

I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
              My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
              Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Excellent work Mark, but that dual seat setup for the Spitfire really destroys the elegant lines of the single seat. Useful for training I assume.
                Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by wigz View Post
                  Excellent work Mark, but that dual seat setup for the Spitfire really destroys the elegant lines of the single seat. Useful for training I assume.
                  I can only photo what I saw................................

Comment

• MJ224
                    MJ224 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for that link Isac, it will be useful for future videos...

• Isac
                    Isac commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's nice when folks give away their stuff - I do it all the time

• MJ224
                    MJ224 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well done Isac, heaven awaits you...
                Working...
                X