No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pied Wagtail

Not had the camera out much lately so have been going through some images I took at the latter part of last year, and came across these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pied Wagtail.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	290.1 KB
ID:	498698

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pied Wagtail 2.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	295.2 KB
ID:	498699

Excellent shots. Really like the pose in the first image. Beautiful bird.
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

Excellent poses, well exposed and nice and sharp.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

I agree with all the professionals comments above A&B and can add that you've nailed the framing, giving a good sense of scale as it poses in that grass.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by David_MC View Post
          Excellent shots. Really like the pose in the first image. Beautiful bird.
          Originally posted by wigz View Post
          Excellent poses, well exposed and nice and sharp.
          Originally posted by Isac View Post
          I agree with all the professionals comments above A&B and can add that you've nailed the framing, giving a good sense of scale as it poses in that grass.
          Thanks guys. My first thoughts were that I had over sharpened them but they are more or less SOOC with a crop. From memory I was laying on my stomach about 5 metres away so that probably gave me a bit of added stability.

Comment

• Isac
            Isac commented
            Editing a comment
            Laying on your stomach!! I haven't done that for many years. Easy to do but getting back up can take its toll so that's an exercise I stay away from. I do have the Canon SX-50 with an articulated screen which can obtain the same low down look, thus avoiding injury and embarrassment.

• HansE
            HansE commented
            Editing a comment
            I know what you mean. It's not the lying down but the getting up that would be embarrasing!
        Working...
        X