No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musk lorikeet

Click image for larger version  Name:	Musk Lorikeet1.jpg Views:	24 Size:	255.6 KB ID:	495091 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_42305.jpg Views:	5 Size:	154.5 KB ID:	495088
    Little lorikeet #1 and Muskat lorikeet #2 Bundoora park
    Last edited by johntorcasio; 19-11-2022, 12:34 PM.

The mixed sun and shade make difficult lighting John, and the bird hiding in the leaves doesn't help. For me #2 is the better shot as there is a clearer view of the bird, even though light and colour on the bird is better in #1 because of the more even light. A good result given the difficult conditions.

I haven't even seen these although their range includes my region.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Nice shots. The second one is my pick because of the clearer shot of the bird. That being said, I do like how you have the eye framed in the first image.
      Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

Shame about the flowering gum leaves BUT you've captured the bird in its natural habitat and doing what it does. You've got that eye focus tack sharp. Perhaps just a bit of dodging on #2 may lift those darker parts but that's me being fussy Well done, you're obviously very good at this photography thing so looking forward to some more of your images and perhaps some advice and CC as well. Thanks for posting.

**** P.S. It would be better to post your images a bit larger. You can use up to 1200px on the longest side for the dimension and size up to 300kb.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

set yourself a tough gig. but hey, you got the pix even though light and shadow not your friend
          I dont have any in my collection either.
          Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Working...
          X