No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch time

Managed to get these photos the other day, I think they could probably be sharper but I had to take creep forward slowly photographing as I went as I had no cover. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0251a.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	245.8 KB
ID:	490549 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0259a.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	245.8 KB
ID:	490550 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0257a.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	490551 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0254a.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	490552

interesting series, bordering on being too busy but the framing of the bird and some feeding behavior saves it. oof stuff in 2nd shot is a shame too. would otherwise likely have been the pic of these.
    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

I agree with Stephen in that #2 is he pick but marred by the out of focus material in front of the bird. It can be difficult to get focus correct on a bird in the middle of foliage.

If the Exif is correct and these were taken with a 55mm focal length, then very well done on getting close enough for these shots.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Lovely images. I'd blur a tad bit the background and de saturate it a bit and not be that aggressive on the sharpening of the bird

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Is this better?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	169.1 KB
ID:	501888

Comment

The background is a little less intrusive but still fairly busy, but you have to take the birds where they choose to be. It's a nice pose and only let down a bit by the stuff in front of the bird.
              Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Thank you :-)

Comment

Working...
                X