No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting

With these 2 shots I didn't plan them to come out like this.
    They just happened as I was in I think Sports mode as the auto focus on my camera takes too long to catch up
    Or it was in auto mode I just really can't remember with one.
    My focus was on the smaller Pigeon in the shot and then the other one was just there.
    I don't even remember the other on in the line of the shot.
    But when I seen the shots I just found them to be interesting over and above being your prize winning shots.
    So I am going only on the interest side of these to shots and nothing more.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	RKE00099.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	485571
    # 1 For me I just think these have got that interest factor over them, so I had to post them up.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	RKE00100.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	485572
    # 2 and this one I feel is more interesting over the other as to the closeness of the 2 pigeons.

G'day Ralph

How amazing that you have been able to image-capture such an event. I know / we know that birds flock and travel together and all that stuff, but to have your camera+lens combo manage to get super sharp pics of one bird without zipping between the other bird is pretty smart

While they are not 'world beaters' I would still keep them to show how good your camera+lens combo actually is

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
      G'day Ralph

How amazing that you have been able to image-capture such an event. I know / we know that birds flock and travel together and all that stuff, but to have your camera+lens combo manage to get super sharp pics of one bird without zipping between the other bird is pretty smart

While they are not 'world beaters' I would still keep them to show how good your camera+lens combo actually is

Phil
      Phil I know I was focused on the Brown Pigeon so that is where I was looking and trying to keep up with that and downloaded these.
      And I was quite pleased with the results I got.
      Thank for your commenting on this as well.

Comment

Nice and sharp on the focus and as you said - interesting shots.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X