No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooded Robin

These are as I see it a top little bird and is in my favourite list.
    The Male shots came out good I think and I think I was let down by the female which was taken looking more into the sun.
    Take out on the Nowingi Track but it actually felt more like Flinders Street Station.
    So many people up here for school holidays.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Retry 8-04-2022 (405).jpg
Views:	60
Size:	348.6 KB
ID:	485490

# 1 Male Hooded Robin

Name:	Retry 8-04-2022 (416).jpg
Views:	58
Size:	383.2 KB
ID:	485491
    # 2 Same bird

Name:	Retry 8-04-2022 (442).jpg
Views:	56
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	485492
    # 3 The Female.

Gorgeous little bird Ralph. You've photographed them really well. At least with the brighter cersion of the female you still managed to get great detail. Well done.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

More well-exposed shots with good sharpness and feather detail. Nice poses too.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
        Gorgeous little bird Ralph. You've photographed them really well. At least with the brighter cersion of the female you still managed to get great detail. Well done.
        Thanks once again but there is one word I don't know what it is and that word is CERSION. The internet was no help in finding it either. So just lost on that part.

Comment

• Grumpy John
          Grumpy John commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that was a typo Ralph, maybe it's supposed to be "version". Isac obviously has his spell check turned off

Originally posted by wigz View Post
        More well-exposed shots with good sharpness and feather detail. Nice poses too.
        Thanks once again this help in confidence as well as it is letting me know I am on the right track.
        My local bird page where I just look in on it is allowing photo's to be posted that if you seen it as photographed you would say you have a new bird.
        They are posting as taken and the bird in these case are 3 steps or more too light. Yet people flock to them.
        I wish I could post one or 2 here but I don't have permission and I am sure that you would be telling me it isn't one of them at all.
        What can you do but scratch your head.

Comment

Working...
        X