No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacky Winter

This little one came right over to me. I had to bring the zoom right back in and do a few adjustments just to get it into frame.
    One sadly the light wasn't on my side as to show the eye but that aside it still worked out to what I consider to be a good shot.
    The 2nd the sun or it moved the right way and the eye was alive in that shots.
    But I was standing there and this flew over to me and it makes a difference I think.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbeatable 05-04-2022 (3046).jpg
Views:	65
Size:	386.6 KB
ID:	485410
    # 1 A shot that I like
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbeatable 05-04-2022 (3048).jpg
Views:	60
Size:	315.5 KB
ID:	485411
    # 2 When you don't plan it and this happens so just grab it.

G'day Ralph

Some people get big wins in a lottery while most lose out. Some of us photographers are the same
    These two images are 10/10 and you have done extremely well here. Okay- maybe the bird made it easier by coming towards you and the camera, but so what! ... you managed the skills and settings to win your local lottery

Phil

Comment

I agree with Phil. Sometimes the stars just align perfectly. Lovely shots Ralph.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
      Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Very nice Ralph. Excellent sharpness and feather detail.
        Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
          G'day Ralph

Some people get big wins in a lottery while most lose out. Some of us photographers are the same
          These two images are 10/10 and you have done extremely well here. Okay- maybe the bird made it easier by coming towards you and the camera, but so what! ... you managed the skills and settings to win your local lottery

Phil
          How do you say thank you when thanks you seems way to little and sort of misses the spot as a reply to such a great response to this.
          But it is all I know I have got and to say I really appreciate what you have said.
          I will be unable to get through the doorways for the next few days now. Thank you so much Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by wigz View Post
            Very nice Ralph. Excellent sharpness and feather detail.
            Thank you also so much for your great comments. It really does mean a lot to me to read these comments.
            And I don't take them lightly.

Comment

Working...
            X