No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Striated Grasswren

From my area where are many who have been after these birds for many years.
    Some have only seen them and they have not been real happy that I have been lucky to get them after all of their years of hunting with no result.
    Maybe a couple of month later I was able to get more photograph.
    So it does go to show here at least these are as told to me really hard to get and even harder than the Mallee Emu Wren.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	REA02698.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	484442

Name:	REA02706.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	484443

Name:	REA02726.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	484444

Name:	REA02730 - Copy.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	484445

Name:	REA02752.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	445.5 KB
ID:	484446

Name:	REA02802.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	461.0 KB
ID:	484447

What a gorgeous little bird! Thay do seem well camouflaged in that area. Lucky you to get these shots. Nicely presented.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
      What a gorgeous little bird! Thay do seem well camouflaged in that area. Lucky you to get these shots. Nicely presented.
      Thank you mate and I was happy when I got these as I had to look up just what the are on the occasion I got these shots.

Comment

G'day mate

You're obviously putting that 100-400 to good use - some keepers amongst these images !

Phil

Comment

Good job on spotting, and then managing to capture this little bird. Well photographed under what look like difficult conditions what with the shadows and light and background clutter.
          My Gear

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
            G'day mate

You're obviously putting that 100-400 to good use - some keepers amongst these images !

Phil
            Phil I was so lucky with this one as it just hopped along stopped and I took a few shot and it kept doing this so I kept doing the same thing.
            And I was happy with what I got as it was still a fast mover. Also thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy John View Post
              Good job on spotting, and then managing to capture this little bird. Well photographed under what look like difficult conditions what with the shadows and light and background clutter.
              With this one I looked up and there it was hopping along. And this is where it should end, as they are supposed to dive for cover, but not this one it just stayed on track and this is how I got all the shots. I am thankful it done this and I hope to get even more as I have seen and photographed them again but the shots are not as good as this lot. Thanks for your comments

Comment

Well done on these Ralph. It's wonderful when a difficult-to-photograph bird cooperates.
                Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by wigz View Post
                  Well done on these Ralph. It's wonderful when a difficult-to-photograph bird cooperates.
                  You are so right as when I posted them on the local bird page I was on I was call a tin arse or I am so lucky to get so many shots and never a well done but.
                  I was so happy that this one played so well with me and I intend on heading back to get some more if the bird gods are with me again.

Comment

Working...
                  X