No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Pied Cormorant.

Drying out on the lake's edge. Kept an eye on me the whole time.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3743-Little_Pied_Cormorant.jpg Views:	0 Size:	205.3 KB ID:	468710
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

G'day mate

Yeah - they're great birds to see and capture the sheen from the wet feathers

Phil

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      This one's a bit busy Phil, but it's the wings which inspired the shot.

good angle on this one. wing drying often offers up good angles. possibly a reduction in brightness /hightlights behind the bird may lift this one. good work
    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers Stephen. I agree on the BG. I'll revisit it and see what comes up. Maybe use luminosity masks to fix the BG or even drop in another one that is less distracting.

I calls em as I sees em

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      And so you should. CC is just one of the many learning tools - always great to get other's opinions.

I think cc is a great way to become better. some people think you picking on them or something.......

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      I know some do, which is rather silly. We are all here to learn and sometimes you just have to be thick skinned and cop it sweet. That's why it's called Constructive Criticism. A person once said "keep in mind that giving criticism is a skill that, like all skills, can be mastered through learning and practice".
      Pretty good explanation I think. The delivery of the CC should be a "request" related to what one should do or think about doing in the future to improve a situation, not necessary what one has done in the present. Just my thoughts.
Working...
X