• Show
Clear All

• sibling rivalry

well 2 juvenile crimson rosellas Click image for larger version

Name:	rosella 2432.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	467589 anyhow but assumed siblings.
    was going to be happy enough with 2 on the one branch, but then they did this so got some pix
    d5 600 f4 1/2000 f8 full frame but sides cropped off to 5x4
    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Nice catch,sharp,well lit and a nice background,what more could you want.
    C+C,EDITS OK
    I shoot a Canon 90D with a few bits of glass.

Comment

I agree with Kevin Stephen. You seem to get presented with these unique photo opportunities on a regular basis. I have a friend who is a keen fisherman and he has a blessed finger which the fish always seem to find. Just like you with the camera.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Thanks folks. Isaac, living where we do helps with opportunities. No more your to the Bush. Not so much flight stuff, but everything else. With warmer weather my water is more popular now and the clear area down to the Bush helps backgrounds. Mostly retired also means I can keep an eye out too. The more you get out increases the odds. Camera is ready to go as well. I haven't got anywhere decent for morning stuff though.

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see as many parrots as I'd like but I guess having the lake close by is like bush in my back yard

I dont have a duck pond anywhere near me nowadays. was always good to go practice your flight shots or whatever.

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        It's great to have the lake close by Stephen. Your bush paradise just provides you with new exciting things to hone your skills.

I did write nice things but they don't seem to be here. But loads of praise particularly on the composition and colours. Love it.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        We are all getting older Hans, are you remembering to click on "Post" or "Post Reply" ?

not having too many issues with stuff that sits there. action stuff well, who knows cos I havent had to many flight opportunities here. in the past I found you were a little off on flight to start with but you quickly get back in to it. ( perhaps like riding a bike or something). this pic, while dramatic doesnt involve any particular skills other than pointing the camera where the birds are and using the correct exposure. panning or something and you could be a bit rusty or something. a visit to the duck pond is missed.

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I fully understand Stephen.
    Working...
    X