No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden-headed cisticola

I've just returned from a trip up to central Qld (Boyne Island) and had a ball photographing these little beauties.

My new favourite bird for this week...
    #1. In full voice

Canon EOS 80D - 08:10:01 - 1/1600 sec - Aperture priority - 0 EV - ƒ8 - ISO 400 - 400 mm - Spot

#2. I prefer this image to the above, this helps show their small size

Canon EOS 80D - 08:19:06 - 1/1600 sec - Aperture priority - 0.33 EV - ƒ8 - ISO 400 - 400 mm - Spot

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
    CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Both strong images but I tend to agree #2 is stronger as is has that sense of scale.
    Sony A7rii
    https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Originally posted by Toddyh View Post
      Both strong images but I tend to agree #2 is stronger as is has that sense of scale.
      Thanks very much, Tod.

CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

good captures with this guy. think first would benefit from cloning the OOF stuff top left too.
        used to be heaps of these guys at my local park before moving down to braidwood. not seen one since I been here
        Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Originally posted by avkomp View Post
          good captures with this guy. think first would benefit from cloning the OOF stuff top left too.
          used to be heaps of these guys at my local park before moving down to braidwood. not seen one since I been here
          Thanks again, Stephen.

Apparently, they've been spotted locally (Mildura) but I'm yet to see them here.

Was good to see them while away and found them to be surprisingly approachable. I was getting within 2.0 meters. Minimum focus distance on my lens is 1.8

Cheers.
          PS, thanks for the cloning suggestion. Appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X