No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Lorikeet

These are really on the move now. I have even heard that these might be the 1st native birds to be named as pests.
    But many really like them. For me I think they look angry and I have not seen them clowning around lot others.
    These have made it to our area as they were about 15 kilometers away, but are here now.

I took the chance when I seen them and I thought they were the Yellow Rosella but I was wrong.
    So I will just number this lot as each is slightly different. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9542.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	464228
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9504.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	464229

Name:	IMG_9538.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	464232

Name:	IMG_9557.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	464231
    Attached Files

Look nice and sharp Arthur but a little dark. These are beautiful birds when a little sunlight is on them.
    Sony A7rii
    https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

They are beautiful I notice them around my place near Mudgee.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

nice images, notice that they are dark though.
        The most likely reason is that you are shooting into bright light behind the birds.
        is best avoided where you can,
        however if it is the only option, you would expect that your camera will underexpose in circumstances like this
        the amount it will do so may vary by how much bright stuff is behind the subject and how bright it is.
        I look to add plus exposure compensation in camera under those circumstances. maybe plus one in this case.
        these birds probably gonna sit there and let you experiment too,
        so go say plus one and see what the picture looks like on the back of camera. and correct as required

depending on the camera you using, if you boost it in post, you may well introduce noise, so way better to get it right in camera of you can.
        Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Lovely shots Arthur. Very sharp and just need a bit of lightning up. I'm impressed with the IQ.
          I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
          My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
          Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Working...
          X