No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding a baby White Breasted Wood Swalllow

I got the full squence but I have cut them to a few shots.
    Done with the Canon SX70 and in Auto as I hadn't worked out the manual way. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5015.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	462710Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5005.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	462711Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5019.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	462712Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5017.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	462713

Fantastic subject, unfortunate lighting. Manual focus a must on shots like these.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• Ralph
      Ralph commented
      Editing a comment
      I have been shown that I can do manual focusing on this camera and as an hour turns to a day and that day turns to a week is all time allows me to learn this new camera.
      When I had my big camera I was in manual everything and I get some nice shots.
      So this new camera is a new system which some might say is easy to get around.
      And it is for some but I am slow on the up taking of new things. But once learned I
      can usually remember what to do And the more I do them the easier it becomes.
      This may seem as and excuse, well it sort of is but its still the truth of it all.

Lovely thing to see and capture in their natural habitat Arthur. You'll have to get of "Auto" and experiment some more with that new SX70
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• Ralph
      Ralph commented
      Editing a comment
      I fully agree and I don't get out as much as I like as I have got a bad back.
      Then in March a year ago I got a new knee which has made me use a walking stick because it never worked.
      SO my progress is even slower than I like. But I will get there as I like my new camera.
      And I want to get better at using it to the best of its abilities.
Working...
X