No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swan and Heron

I see the swans a lot now but this teenager looked so relaxed on the grass. Overcast and cooler here today 28°, so the light was good. Hot and sunny yesterday 39° !!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0128-Black-Swan.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	460669 This White Faced Heron was just standing there watching the swan. It's very shy so I might go back with the bigma and see if I can get a better shot.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	0126-White-Faced-Heron.jpg Views:	1 Size:	209.4 KB ID:	460651
    Last edited by Isac; 16-12-2018, 09:21 AM. Reason: Changed the background a little to remove distractions.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

like the swan. needs an isac job around the bill though. those reeds distracting. particularly in front
    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Maybe a caddy?
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

Originally posted by avkomp View Post
        like the swan. needs an isac job around the bill though. those reeds distracting. particularly in front
        Thanks Stephen. Fixed and replaced. Cheers!

Originally posted by HansE View Post
        Maybe a caddy?
        I'm a bit thick sometimes Hans, so you'll have to explain that to me
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• HansE
          HansE commented
          Editing a comment
          A person to carry your equipment- like the golfers. Then you could take a few lenses and bodies

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          Gotcha! I can handle the bigma all by myself. It's only a couple of hundred metres to the lake so a quick stroll is always good for me.

Good work on the edit. Lifted the shot by heaps imho.

btw we have power here now. Mobile phone around the house. Internet soon but do get some on my phone so use it as a hot spot. Still not fully moved to bendoura but closer.

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your support Stephen - appreciated. Fantastic - you have power! I'd be lost without internet though because I do a lot of other graphic and design work for different mobs and produce websites so it's a must have. It's something we probably take for granted and panic a bit when it isn't there. Cheers, Greg.

No Internet makes it hard for my IT company to operate too. Hot spot on phone working after a fashion. Luckily is mostly quiet now.
        I am a heavy user by the nature of what I do.
        but I can currently get by just working. Not far off having the net. no phone lines here so is going to be satellite.

Comment

• Ironwood
          Ironwood commented
          Editing a comment
          I am on satellite internet, it works well for us, but we are not real heavy users. I think from memory we are are on 60gb a month for around $60. Speeds are pretty good by our standards, I think about 24 mbs download was what I tested it at when we first got it.
      Working...
      X