No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm being followed

By a bird's shadow,.... Bird's shadow, bird's shadow!

An interesting way to present a sequence
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

What he said. Nice artistry if that is a word.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

Yes, I like the display also. Taken what would have been a bin job and made it into a story. Clever.
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
        Haven't been there, not done that.
        Jo

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Yes, I like the display also. Taken what would have been a bin job and made it into a story. Clever.

It was never going to be a 'bin' job to me Jo. I planned it for a Challenge on another Forum featuring 'Shadows'.

I had noticed a pair of Oyster-catchers frequenting a pathway I ride through regularly on my bike. They almost always run along in front for a while then take off and stay low in front before weaving off to the side. I wanted to capture this showing the shadows as they left the ground matching the wing movements.

It was only after uploading that I thought of the idea of compiling the images into one.

The shots were all taken while riding the bike behind the birds.

Comment

A lovely collage and nicely put together by a real cool CAT Greg. And if you ever lost your hands, eyes or legs it would make the technique a little difficult
            I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
            My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
            Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
              A lovely collage and nicely put together by a real cool CAT Greg. And if you ever lost your hands, eyes or legs it would make the technique a little difficult
              You picked up on the Cat, Well done!

Not sure that I'll do the shots from the bike trick again. I think it's worth extra points.. but that's just me.

Comment

Interesting and effective Greg. Shooting from the bike sounds a bit tricky, I think I would bend my lens if I tried it
                Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironwood View Post
                  Interesting and effective Greg. Shooting from the bike sounds a bit tricky, I think I would bend my lens if I tried it
                  Yes thanks, I don't intend making a habit of it but I did plan the shots and was pretty well organised to get what I wanted.

Comment

think this works well. good work. surprisingly stronger than the sum of its parts. well done
                    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Working...
                    X