• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some birds

Nakeen Kestrel

Grey Teal and turtles

Double-barred Finch, redone

I am Jealous Mark a little any way these shots are beautiful and sharp. I'm going to have to be brave and get going with the higher shutter speed and higher ISO. I still find I'm worried about noise as with the older model cameras.
    If you wish to Learn first learn silence.
    Cheers Pete.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/128884981@N07/

Comment

All nicely done Mark. I like the first with the light through the tail feathers.

Comment

Very well done Mark. They are all fabulous photos. The Nankeen Kestrel shot is excellent, with the light coming through the tail and perfect framing using ROT. Good camera settings for this type of shot. The brave Willie Wagtail looks threatening as it approaches the much larger bird. Congratulations. Never that easy to get a good BIF shot.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Looks like you have some wonderful birdlife around you.
          I like the interesting poses and story telling with your kestrel series.
          Eye contact, background, pose and sharpness are well done on the finch. Lovely light too.
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
          Haven't been there, not done that.
          Jo

Comment

All nice shots Mark, but also like the first with the great tailfeathers, and the last one is a pleasure to look at.
            Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Thank you all for the comments. Sorry it took so long, but I forgot I posted them. So have a second thanks for all the comments since it took so long.

Comment

Working...
              X