No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wetland birds

Currently in Mudgee which has a large variety of birds. These are from their local wetlands.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9027.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	413077 Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9001.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	413078

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9049.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	161.5 KB
ID:	413076 Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9022.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	413079
    Attached Files

There's some beautiful birds there.
    Cheers, Brad.

Comment

A good selection Gabby.

#1 Red browed Finch. A bird I find hard to photography - well done. B/G is a bit busy and the branch is a bit big for the bird - but you have to take what you can get. Maybe a tighter crop to get rid of that heavy, dark branch on the left?

#2 Red backed Parrot. Lovely photo - just a bit dark - yes, I realise you are on the lappy - all fixable on your return

#3 Eastern Rosella. I have very few photos of these shy birds (got one today though). This also looks very dark and suffers a bit from the turned head and low viewpoint

#4 Friar Bird. Again, a busy background and looking up at the bird are things the bird tog pedants would take points off for.

Luckily, we don't have any of those here

Hope the trip is going well - jealous
      Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

I agree with what Alan has said on each of your photos. When you get home I'm sure you will fix 'em up pretty quickly. I look forward to the 2nd coming!
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. As an opportunistic birder I am always willing to take what I can get - will definitely be looking at things I can do with these when I get home.

Comment

Working...
          X