• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Coots and a begging Swan

I got your back.........

Please..........

Michael

I really like #2, cool little pose and framing, would of loved the DoF to start on the tip of the beak but still that is a great image, pretty tame little fella?
    Nathanial
    My Flickr
    Canon 5D3 __ 17-40mm L

Comment

Originally posted by flap View Post
      I really like #2, cool little pose and framing, would of loved the DoF to start on the tip of the beak but still that is a great image, pretty tame little fella?
      Thanks, sure was, He ate from your hands.........and if you didnt oblige quick enough, He gave your fingers a few pecks.....
      Michael

Comment

Both the star birds look like they are smiling! How sweet is that!
        Been a while since I've seen swans so used to humans that they will bite your fingers to get bread. I am a bit jelous.
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
        Haven't been there, not done that.
        Jo

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Both the star birds look like they are smiling! How sweet is that!
          Been a while since I've seen swans so used to humans that they will bite your fingers to get bread. I am a bit jelous.
          Michael

Comment

Re: Couple of Coots and a begging Swan

Awwww love the swan. It has been 8 yrs since I fed the swans near where I used to live. The dad I think it was, tended to me more daring and eat from my hand where as the female refused. Their babies were quite willing when mum wasn't around. I loved it. Even the geese from the lake would eat from my hand.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD
            Anna
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/ladymilli/
            My stuff - 7D |100mm macro|Tamron 17-50mm|50mm 1.8|Sigma 50mm 1.4| stuff for macro

Comment

Originally posted by Chosek View Post
              Thanks, sure was, He ate from your hands.........and if you didnt oblige quick enough, He gave your fingers a few pecks.....
              Sounds like my labrador - even its expression reminds me of him - definitely saying please.

Comment

nice work on these.

not seen a black swan this close.
                Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

Working...
                X