Collapse
No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great part of the world Mick, I take my hat off to you, it's tough country! Would love to go back one day, it's another world .......

Nice details in the feathers I like this little guy.
    Life is short, smile while you still have teeth .....
    Art-ography

Comment

Cheers Twisty. Yeah it's tough country alright, I find it intimidating and humbling. I feel so utterly insignificant and alone at times when rambling around in the bush. The vastness can be overwhelming at times but I couldn't live anywhere else, the pindan soil has got into my blood.

Glad you enjoyed your stay. If you do make your way back again I strongly suggest a trip just after the wet season as the countryside is lush and green, lots of water everywhere, but it quickly dries out with the relentless heat and the changes can be quite dramatic over a relatively short time frame. And for me that's part of the attraction.
      -----------------------------------------------------
      Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

Originally posted by loose cannon View Post
        $10,000 fine if you knock one on the head, no risk from me.
        that's OK then as I could never catch one but I reckon I could shoot one.

Originally posted by Seesee View Post
        Love to come across one of these...good one Mick, walking in the middle of the road is how I believe they are often seen....silly bustards !!!
        slip up the central highlands in qld col, plenty up that way. [Now that reminds me of another loss member from up that way; ????? at emerald ]

haven't seen for years Mick, thanks for sharing your Christmas diner ideas

Comment

Working...
        X