Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FJ Holden

Paying with some Triptych ideas in Photoshop and this FJ seemed to fit the bill for a Golden era in the auto industry.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FJ-Holden-Tryptich-Framed.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	461508
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

I love it Isac. I worked at GM, Fishermans Bend plant for 15 years (did my apprenticeship there). My dad worked there most of his life. It is a crime that our manufacturing industry is dying. I'll stop now before I start to rant.
    My Gear

Comment

Looks great Isac. Would be perfect for the barroom.
      Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy John View Post
        I love it Isac. I worked at GM, Fishermans Bend plant for 15 years (did my apprenticeship there). My dad worked there most of his life. It is a crime that our manufacturing industry is dying. I'll stop now before I start to rant.
        Cheers John. I started my apprenticeship at Atwood Motors - GM dealers - in 1967. I did 20 months there and qualified to to join DCA to finish the rest of my term. I ended up being qualified when I was 19 after doing 3 years, 10 months. I never owned the FJ but had mates that restored them to look like fantastic works of art.

Originally posted by Ironwood View Post
        Looks great Isac. Would be perfect for the barroom.
        Thanks Ironwood. Glad you like.

Here's a link to a previous post that has a few great Holdens of days gone by from seaslug area back in 2017 HERE
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X