Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween

I am not a big believer in Halloween ... but, owning a black cat meant I had to do something ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161030-halloween1.1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	434303

Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

I am going to dig deeper in to scrapbooking ..... a side track to my compositing work if you like ...... so I won't be visiting as often
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Nice CU

We'll miss you

Have fun and keep in touch
      Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

That is a scary image Barb. Sorry to hear you won't be around so much, please be sure to visit occasionally, at least.
        Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Thanks Alan and Alan
          Will continue to drop in .... although not as often. Have been looking at quite a few scrapbook communities ... seems they are having problems 'maintaining' members in their forums as well. Must be a 'world wide phenomena' .

Have downloaded several 'kits' to get started ..... so many floral ones available (not my cup of tea) ..... luckily I have found some dark/grunge ones .
          It is quite challenging to look at a blank, white square of paper and try to begin a project. Oh well, shall persevere and see what happens.
          Barb

Comment

Working...
          X