Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orb

Created an orb using polar coordinates ..... make original image square first. Blended in the flower into the inner background.

Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Very clever

I never thought of trying that.

Blue and yellow work well together.

You have been busy in your absence
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

• Sully
      Sully commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Alan

The blue was originally frozen water (drops) hanging down from outdoor tap (hence the bubbles inside) ...... I liked how it created a frame appearance .... a flower insert was the obvious choice .... luckily I had the beautiful yellow one in my archives

Nice Barb. I don't seem to be able to get a clean finish on P.Co-ordinates on my older version of PS. The join is just too obvious, are you doing anything to get rid of the join or does the software do it for you?

Comment

It's quite refreshing to see others perspectives when it comes to artistic work. Great stuff Barb.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
    Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

• Sully
      Sully commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Isac
      Very refreshing indeed to see others artistic talents put to use ...... and very glad to see 'artistic abilities' are appreciated here

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Kind of you to say that Barb. You'll have to watch out for Alan though. He has a "Green Thumb" when it comes to arty stuff

Very creative.................
    A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

• Sully
      Sully commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks eaglem
Working...
X