X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of the Abbyss

Attached Files

Amazing! I don't know how you achieved the effect, but I love it

I'd crop a bit off the bottom if I had to offer some slight CC.

You are going to do something public with this photo? (or at least frame it for yourself)

Thanks for sharing
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

I agree...a very sell-able "Is that a word?" pic and a great effect

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
      CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by caralan View Post
        Amazing! I don't know how you achieved the effect, but I love it I'd crop a bit off the bottom if I had to offer some slight CC. You are going to do something public with this photo? (or at least frame it for yourself) Thanks for sharing
        Thanks both of you. Was pretty much a 'throw away' but decided to see if I ( AKA PS3) could do anything with it. Converted to Smart object and applied 'Glowing edges' filter. Cloned out a few fish near the edges and cropped to my liking. (I was amazed too). Thanks go to photoshop for saving an image!

My original idea was to swim under the school of fish, blow some bubbles up through them and photograph them parting.

The original shot.

Attached Files

Comment

Amazing difference Thank you for showing the original

Why convert to Smart Object - I tried it 'with' and 'without' and couldn't see any difference?

Cheers
          Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by caralan View Post
            Amazing difference Thank you for showing the original

Why convert to Smart Object - I tried it 'with' and 'without' and couldn't see any difference?

Cheers
            I only have CS3 and it asked for the image to be converted before I could apply the filter. (shot in JPEG as well)

Comment

• Alan
              Alan commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah ok - thanks

That looks amazing and very effective. Some of those fish look almost shark like.

Comment

Working...
            X