• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Cottage

At Hillend, Nsw
    Attached Files
    Barb
    "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

that pretty neat Barb; although that PVC pipe looks a little out of place

Comment

Interesting image and I like the colours and perspective. Need to get some dirt on that PVC pipe though lol.
      -----------------------------------------------------
      Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

Ooooooops …
        Barb
        "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
          Ooooooops …
          don't worry about it Barb; remember it. We all miss seeing these little things. In film days we had to look much harder than we need to today but we still need to look all around the picture and throughout the picture in the viewfinder or on the screen.

You are going very well with your photography; I'm rather impressed really and it will not be long before you are will helping others including me. (that has happened before on forums)

Maybe time to get off that full program you said you use and use A and S modes in combo with exposure compensation. Spoookkkyyyyyy .........just post any question as there are plenty here help to explain most things to you. As least with the lumix we got a book we can carry with us.

How are you going with LR

Comment

Have to confess LR book has been sitting on the shelf, tho it did make it to the table yesterday, but have been in LR pretty much every day. Need to use the 'brush' in my work, after 'I have a lesson' or two on it. Will revisit the videos available.
            I play around with the settings on camera, and love shutter mode, but I guess for most of my work so far (that you have seen) then aperture is the preference - or manual.
            Crappy day here today, so after I do the housework, I should do some homework.
            Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
              Have to confess LR book has been sitting on the shelf, tho it did make it to the table yesterday, but have been in LR pretty much every day. Need to use the 'brush' in my work, after 'I have a lesson' or two on it. Will revisit the videos available.
              I play around with the settings on camera, and love shutter mode, but I guess for most of my work so far (that you have seen) then aperture is the preference - or manual.
              Crappy day here today, so after I do the housework, I should do some homework.
              i only use manual for special hard to get right subjects. BTW F4.5/5 is said to be the sharpest fstop on the FZ200. Stay away from F8

Practise is the best homework and a crappy day is good for something different in (l/scape) photography. No; I don't go out either lol

Comment

Have read about the sweet spot, and don't, intentionally, go near f8.
                Ok, bugger the housework, practice it is

But I better do the dishes first …
                Barb

Comment

Renovators delight.

Comment

Working...
                  X