Clear All

• Broken glass

In the mud.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Broken glass.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	339943

My immediate thought was the danger to feet and then the irresponsibility of we humans.

Comment

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
      My immediate thought was the danger to feet and then the irresponsibility of we humans.
      I suspect this glass has been where I found it for over 50 years. It's in the area of the 'Bridge remnants' I've show in another thread. Old sawmill and bridge existed in the early days of settlement. I left it where it was which is around the half tide mark on the mud flat where I guess not too many others are as silly as I am to be there. The whole area could do with a 'clean up' but then nothing would remain of what has passed.

Comment

doesn't look nice at all, the scene that is not the photo.

I often move glass to a "safer" place. One of those inventions we can not live without but it can and has caused some shocking injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost View Post
          doesn't look nice at all, the scene that is not the photo.

I often move glass to a "safer" place. One of those inventions we can not live without but it can and has caused some shocking injuries.
          I very much agree, but in this instance I was up to my ankles in mud with camera in one hand and bag in the other. Was not going to be plucking anything else out of the mud. It was well away from anywhere any sane person would walk or play.

Comment

Like the composition and light here, good image .

I walk around on mudflats in bare feet all the time and have scored a few gashes over the years and in a tropical climate an infection is inevitable. Drives me nuts the way people leave this stuff laying around.
            -----------------------------------------------------
            Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

Working...
            X