Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds on riverbank

Checking the archives I found another image I thought worthy of a dabble in photoshop and I think it turned out ok. I liked that only one bird is in focus and the early morning light is pretty sweet.
    All comments welcome

Click image for larger version

Name:	108-XL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.5 KB
ID:	339397
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

I see your point of interest but it doesn't really work for me. Bit too much of the image is lost out of focus and the bird in focus is not well positioned in the image to give it all balance.

Lovely little birds though, what are they?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Seaslug.

I'm not sure on the species, a swallow of some kind I think. They can be quite numerous during the colder months, there were probably about three hundred in this particular flock soaking up the sun on a cool dry season morning.

Comment

You mean swallows actually sit still for a while when they're cold. Only ever see them zipping in every direction here. The image doesn't do much for me either, maybe a deeper dof would have worked a bit better.

Comment

Birds on riverbank

now 20 years ago they wouldn't be feathered birds with that heading. Political correctness; great way to stuff a great fun country were someone will take offence at the smallest thing. And don't get me started on all this asbestos BS.

you have so many other great images I reckon you can chuck this one Mick

Comment

Gee, this one's a winner.

Thanks for the honest comments folks.

Comment

Working...
            X