ID:	331521

Click image for larger version

Name:	drunk witches copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	331522
    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

It looks like you are having a lot of fun experimenting. On the first one it looks like you have focused on something just behind Mickey and Minnie as they are both a touch out of focus, good focus on the rest though. The last one gave me a good laugh
    Tania

Comment

I like the composition of the 2nd image. The colours in the first image are eye catching. Agree that Minnie and Mickie are a bit out of focus which detracts from the image a bit.

That wicked witch (?) in red is a wonderful looking toy. She'd be great to photograph. What type of doll is she? I like what you have done with her, and her "friend" in the last photo.

Comment

thanks guys Micky and Minnie were the very first time I pushed the shutter with my new lens so maybe that explains it I guess. these dolls are collectors items not toys as such but great to photograph I have 4 now they are (Branbria Old Folk ~ Fairy Unique OOAK Hand Sculpture )the one in red is 'Lonna' ... From A Distant Place for those that don't know OOAK is One of a kind thanks for looking
        All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Working...
        X