Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Eaton, Western Australia

I moved to Eaton six years ago from the Perth hills. A great spot with the estuary and 3 rivers within 10 minutes drive. I am probably really a holiday photographer but all my pics are of landscapes or birds.

I enjoy taking photos of birds and am gradually getting better at catching them in flight.

I hung on to film by the fingernails before moving from my Pentax MZ5n to a Canon 600D. Now have a Canon 90D

Welcome to the forum Chris. There are a couple of keen bird photographers here that would only too pleased to help if you have any questions.
    My Gear

Comment

Welcome Chris hope you survive the introduction to the website and join the community!
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

G'day Chris. Welcome to our forum. Friendly place to be to get advice, show some pics and just have a friendly chat and your CC is always welcome.
        Plenty of Canon users here (myself included - 7Dii).
        I live in Wattle Grove near a couple of lakes and I can see the hills every day. I have friends in Eaton.
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
        Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

G'day Chris ..... and "Welcome Aboard"

Landscapes and birds - sound much like my stuff ... you'll see one of my foggy mornings also listed closeby

As Isac also says - show us some of your stuff so that we can get an idea as to what the W.A landscapes look like

Phil

Comment

Hi Chris and welcome

Comment

Working...
            X